It’s time to own your Quiet Confidence.
That part of you, the one that thinks you ought to keep up with everything, ends up creating more busyness than productivity, and ultimately puts you into a space of overwhelm.
Yet you’re feeling that inner call for more stillness and balance. You’re ready to be seen and heard as strong, whole, and complete. You want to trust your natural curiosity and intelligence — the things you know are true about yourself, but are so hard to own when you’re feeling overwhelmed.
But how? How do you stand up for yourself in the face of fear or pushback, while trying to balance work, family, and the 10,000 to-dos?
How do you speak authentically without risking important relationships?
Even in the midst of your crazy busy life you can learn how to:
- Find your voice amidst the noise.
- Set boundaries so you can say No without feeling guilty.
- Ask for what you need without feeling selfish.
- Find the momentum to finally do the things that you’ve been thinking about for years.
- Let go of the flood of opinions once and for all.
Therapy with the right person at the right time can be, and perhaps has been, an enormous help. But when you get to the point where the talking and rehashing of the past just makes you feel worn down, not lifted up, something else is needed.
That’s why I’ve created the Quiet Confidence coaching process.