All the messaging and images around the holidays is focused on “cheer!”, “joy!”, “satisfying family gatherings”, “warmth and light” — but that’s often not our reality.
Just as true is conflict; mixed emotions; unease around gift giving/receiving; sadness; loneliness; missing loved ones we’ve lost to death, misunderstandings, or distance.
How do we hold all of this and find our way through the thicket to experience true satisfaction and meaning?
This retreat day will bolster you with meditations, journal prompts, and energy based balancers designed to help you navigate whatever lies ahead, through the holiday season and into the depths of winter.
Take this time for you: tune in to what’s most essential, step away from the busyness of the season, and nourish your spirit on the deepest levels.
My client Tina says “The retreats you offer are one of my favorite things to do with you!”
All the details:
- Sunday, December 8th, 10 am till 4 pm
- $100 covers the day including a yummy, healthy lunch, tea, and snacks.
- Space is limited to five women, register now if it feels like a “yes!”
- We’ll gather at my cozy home in the woods in Highland, NY; so peaceful and conducive to meditation and introspection.
- A deposit of $50 holds your spot; balance due at retreat. Pay via check to my name at P.O. Box 1525, Highland, NY 12528 or Venmo @SharonHRosen.
Your questions are welcome: email me HERE and I’ll be in touch directly.
Let’s do this!